Scarf for men LETASCA ACS SRF 01A010027114
Padded scarf by Letasca. A unique garment, functional and unconventional: a real winter must-have. Equipped with pockets and a modular hood. With military green graphics on one side and shiny black with orange details on the other. A scarf that does not go unnoticed.
- Velcro closure to close the hood on the neck
- Zipped case on the back to wrap up the hood
- Snap button to connect the ends of the scarf
- Traction cable for a customizable fit
- Color: military green graphics on one side and shiny black with orange details
- Size: T.U.
Letasca is a young brand based in Milan, launched in 2014 by the Italian duo Elbio Bonsaglio and Edoardo Sunflowers, with creative consultancy Ada Kokosar, that combines functionality with a chic urban style.
Letasca born from a simple idea: people today when they are out carry with them more and more accessories and mobile devices. Letasca wants to make their life easier allowing to 'carry' the objects of daily use leaving hands free.
The debut collection was focused on a single product, a reversible gilet with ten pockets designed to carry different objects, from smartphones to tablet, travel books, sunglasses, passport, keys and even a laptop in the back.