Sneakers for women REEBOK CLUB C 85 CN5464A010026526
CLUB C 85
These classic leather sneakers are designed for walking. The design with an exclusive look. The lightweight EVA midsole and removable innersole provide maximum comfort, even with orthopaedic mounts. The sewn logo completes the design. The durable rubber outsole guarantees a long life for this retro model.
- Extremely durable abrasion resistant rubber outsole
- Low-cut design promotes freedom of movement
- EVA pre-cut midsole for ultra-light cushioning
- Removable EVA innersole compatible with orthopedic supports
- Ideal for: athleisure, heritage style, daily use
- Materials: soft leather upper for comfort and support
- Product code: CN5464
- Product color: Vintage-Chalk/Paper Wht/Athletic Blue/Exc Red
Reebok International Limited is an industrial company founded in the United States focused on the creation of sport-related items and accessories.
Their story began in 1895. During a nasty English afternoon, 14-year-old Joseph William Foster, country runner from the town of Bolton, Manchester, created one of the first pairs of sport-spiked shoes in history. He did not know yet that he had started one of the most fascinating business stories of all time: that of Reebok, which today is one of the most successful sportswear brands in the world.
The epic of the sports brand began slowly, in fact, the transition from the creativity to the real business took place in fact only five years later, or in 1900.
With the "J.W. Foster and Sons "and the" Olympic Works ", the company began to distribute their shoes throughout the UK, ending up wearing them even to the great British athletes, like the 100 meters Olympic champion Harold Abrahams during the Olympics of Paris of 1924.